Post by Shep on Jul 14, 2019 14:47:17 GMT
U. S. A NEWS
July 14, 2019 - Skyscrapers dark on the 42nd anniversary of the 1977 blackout. Power outages leave parts of Manhattan, subway stations, Broadway theaters in the dark for 5 hours. The power went out at around 7 pm originally confined to the 30 blocks west of Fifth Avenue between 72nd Street and 42nd Street. It came back just before midnight.
Each of the city’s 77 precincts sent 4 cops into the blackout zone to maintain order, direct traffic etc.
Epstein bail is $77 million - what a coincidence 😎
Manhattan goes dark on Anniversary of 1977 Great New York Blackout,
EXACTLY 42 years to the day - the 13th. 😎 Just whistle a Q tune!
Power restored just before midnight. 😎
New Yorkers were at their best for a change!
Knocks out subways, businesses, elevators
Times Square hit, American flag stays lit!
Gotta be our Q! 😍 👍
NYC Blackout 😊
Patriots in Control 😊
Manhattan anon said there is a HUGE police presence at MCC Manhattan where Epstein is being held, whole block barricaded. Could the DS really be that stupid to try something?!
Patriots, this is it. Power off in NYC but the American flag stayed ON!
Q said - Blackout Necessary - It’s HAPPENING!!
I thought the July 13 NYC blackout might have been Q, perhaps for ICE raids.
Power Outage is interesting.
- Epstein House : 7 E. 91st Street
- Metro Correctional Center: Holding Epstein and El Chapo there
- 666 E. 5th Avenue (Kushner / Ex-Vanderbilt mansion)
- Wheels Up company on 42 Street
- 3 or 4 Trump properties as well.
- 8th avenue from 42nd to 72nd closed
- National Guard directs traffic (wouldnt that have to be pre-planned?)
- 11:44 pm Con Edison says all power restored
It seems the WHITE HATS, good guys took the power down and it has to do with Jeffrey Epstein arrest, bail hearing tomorrow
Ep leaves quite a stain